Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's happening! I'm finally there!

















As I round up my last and definitive template and design changes. I'm finally ready to make the next step and get my own domain hopefully by the end of the month!



For the few of you who regularly visit my blog (which I appreciate ) have noticed the ridiculous amount of changes since I started this. Well that's over with! Right now i'm starting to work on more reviews and a few entries on my own... they beter be done before osarunime.com launches ^^

HUBS

 You might've/might not have noticed the few banners below certain posts. I'm still working on it just so I can categories content faster as this blog grows
List (so far):









That's about it for now, make sure to comment and show your input and/or appreciation of what I've been doing so far!






Enhanced by Zemanta


No comments:

Post a Comment