Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gobelins "L'ecole de l'image"

Gobelins School of the Image  is a school of Visual art situated in Paris. Their Illustrious animations (both 3D and 2D) are always greatly appreciated by  a vast audience on Youtube and on the annual International Animation Film Festival (Annecy). Did I mention the many festival intro's submitted by the skilled Students? No ? Well I will now! They are the definition of short entertainment featuring a diversity of  joyful frames parading wit a kind of innocent wit, which improves each year. 

Example




Did you know an old student of this particular school is Pierre Coffin, the director of Despicable Me (which won a blimp award...yes, I'm currently re-evaluating the importance of the said award myself...not really high on my list right now).

Despite it's French demeanor (...and the fact half of you can not pronounce it right), It has grown to know International success as promising graduate find their place in companies such as Universal Studios,Warner Bros, Pixar , DreamWorks, Hanna Barbara and even Disney. It's hard to look past such talent I guess.

Furthermore I'd also like to add that their Youtube channel is bursting of graduate Clips much like Rain Town, Please visit and subscribe to show your appreciation.



M.








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment